contoh empat



contoh empat

Semarang, 9 Desember 2013


Mr. Hendi Pratama
Personal Director
PT. Trans Crop
Jl. Margonda Raya
Jakarta

Dear Mr. hendi,

I finished my Bachelor of Indonesian literature at the University of Semarang. I am writing to apply for a position as a reporter in PT. Trans Crop. This position is very attractive to me because it will allow me to fully utilize the capabilities. I have well developed written and oral communication skills that can be very useful in performing duties for the above mentioned position.

On top of this competency, I adhere to the work ethic and can effectively interact with the people around me were. I believe, I could be an asset to your organization.

I want to work for this company because in my opinion, this company is a great that has a good reputation, has a workflow and a clear division of labor between the divisions. Recognize employees as assets, the company is one the right choice for a career.

My resume is enclosed with this cover letter. It shows my overall expertise and experience in the field. I am very much willing to come over for a personal interview with you anytime during office hours.


Respectfully yours,


Dwi Supriyani








Curriculum Vitae

I. PERSONAL DETAILS

Name : Dwi Supriyani
Gender : Women
Place, Date of Birth : Jakarta, 11 July 1989
Citizenship : Indonesia
Height, weight : 170 cm, 55 kg
Health : Very good
Religion : Islam
Full address : Jl. Tanjakan RT 014/06 No.51. Pulogebang cakung, Jakarta Timur 13950
Telephone : 085717828311
E-mail : Supriyanidwi@yahoo.co.id

II. EDUCATION DETAILS

2013 – 2017 bachelor Indonesia literature at the University of Semarang

III. JOB EXPERIENCE / AWARDS
1. October-December 2016 On the job training in the PT . Jawa Pos ( Semarang )
2. three champions as the best Radio Broadcasting
3. champion a national poetry contest

IV. SKILLS
Speaking skills , writing , and speaking

V. PERSONALITY
Good attitude , a good , communicative , industrious , tolerant , target oriented , responsible .


Semarang, 9 Desember 2013


Dwi Supriyani
Previous
Next Post »